Hypnosis for Weight Loss Wynnum, Wynnum West
Are you an emotional eater?
• Do you eat more when you’re feeling stressed?
• Do you eat when you’re not hungry or when you’re full?
• Do you eat to feel better (to calm and soothe yourself when you’re sad, mad, bored, anxious, etc.)?
• Do you reward yourself with food?
• Do you regularly eat until you’ve stuffed yourself?
• Does food make you feel safe? Do you feel like food is a friend?
• Do you feel powerless or out of control around food?
If you live in Wynnum or Wynnum West, now is a good time to BOOK IN: and FIND OUT HOW TO STOP EMOTIONAL EATING
Phone: 1300 64 53 54
So, what is the difference between physical hunger and emotional hunger?
If you don’t know the difference between emotional and physical eating, you really can’t know (and therefore stop) when you are doing it.
Very briefly, emotional eating could be mistaken for physical hunger but there are clues to look out for.
- Emotional Hunger comes on suddenly and often in association with emotional event
- Emotional eating will see you craving specific foods – treats and comfort foods
- Emotional Eating is often ‘mindless’. This means you can eat a packet of biscuits, or popcorn/crisps before you know. In fact, once you open the packet, you have to eat it all otherwise it is totally distracting.
- Emotional eating can’t be satisfied. You eat and keep eating, wanting more and more, until often you are uncomfortably ‘stuffed’. You ‘over-ride’ the I’m FULL signals.
- Emotional eating is not a ‘stomach feeling’. It is head hunger. You need certain tastes or smells or textures. It is a craving you ‘can’t’ distract yourself from.
- Emotional eating creates stress, anxiety, even depression, along with the shame and guilt because you know you aren’t eating to live but living to eat.
At Weight Loss Therapist we know that to resolve emotional eating and allow you to lose weight and become the ideal weight you are wanting, first we need to resolve the cause BEHIND the emotional eating. We use a unique hypnosis process that incorporates TRTP (The Richards Trauma Process) and the Virtual Gastric Band weight loss hypnosis.
If you want to lose weight, bring balance into all areas of your life……
BOOK IN NOW TO RESOLVE STRESS, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION and LOSE WEIGHT
BOOK your Complimentary 30 minute session today.
Phone: 1300 64 53 54